Dawson & Sodd partners Jody Sodd McSpadden and Clint Schumacher will be speaking at the Eminent Domain and Land Valuation Litigation 2020 conference.
The American Law Institute Continuing Legal Education (ALI CLE) will be held on January 23-25, 2020, in Nashville, TN.
Jody and Clint will be among 60 speakers sharing their knowledge and expertise about the diverse stakeholders in these disputes, including landowners and government agencies and other condemning bodies.
Topics of discussion include:
- The aftermath of Knick v. Township of Scott
- Water rights and takings
- How to try and settle pipeline cases
- America’s housing crisis and property rights
- Passive takings by government inaction
- Creative approaches to solving difficult appraisal problems
- Establishing the date of valuation in director and inverse cases
Click here to see the online course brochure and click here to register!